Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Wonderland...

Today my friend Lisa, of Elite Affairs LLC, talked about how perfect today's NYC snowy weather would be for a trash the dress photo shoot. I would so "trash" my dress, meaning take a few shots in the snow, unfortunately photos shoots cost money not to mention needing make up and hair and overall putting my dress back on. Plus everyone's threatening to kill me if i even think of damaging "her" (yes my dress is a living breathing person).

But wouldn't it be totally freekin awesome, and very vouge magazine like???










2 comments:

  1. "Trash the dress" huh? Well THAT, my friend, is quite possibly the awesome-ist thing I've ever seen. You should totally consider at least putting on a different white dress and taking some really Americana pics like these somewhere?! I dunno where though? Or you can flip it and take em somewhere urban?

    Upstate new york with some colorful foliage would be hawt also!!!

    xoxo

    Me=Living vicariously through you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toya ur tooo cute i can't believe you read my psycho and forgotten blog. I'll get married again just for you

    ReplyDelete