Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bridal Buff

So it seems like women diet their whole lives and the only time the diet works is when they're getting married. There's something about being seen by 300 people in a white dress that gives a girl that much more motivation to NOT eat that brownie.

But now that i've already fit into the dress, (it was too big!!! YAY me!) and its been over 8 months (time flies damn it) i wouldn't DARE put that dress on because I KNOW there's a chance that its not too big anymore :(.

So what do i do? Mind you honey dip loves the new booty (well the old booty which is making a comeback) but the tummy hmmmmm not so much. I don't think there are enough hours in my day to hit the gym. OK OK i know i'm lying, geeez don't kill me. Here's when I am going to start squeezing in that work out.
  1. There is an hour nap that I take in between when my baby wakes up at 6 and when i actually get out the bed to go to work. I usually drag myself out of the bed, give stinkie a kiss, change his pamper, warm a bottle, and give him to my ANGEL of a mom who lives downstairs. i'm so good at it i can do it all in less that 6 minutes with my eyes closed. i'm still asleep anyway so i just crawl right back into bed and snuggle up under my husband for an hour. Pathetic I know. Tomorrow i'm going to get dressed in my sweats before picking him up. And instead of going back to bed i'm going to run straight out of the door for a 40 minute jog to no where and back.
  2. When I get home after getting dinner together i usually play with my son for an hour or two. We watch all the good night shows on sprout (none of which actually get him into that good night kinda mood, they just make him more excited to be awake but whatever). He eventually passes out at like 9:30. Instead of watching sprout he can sit in the play pen and watch me work it out with those Windsor work out tapes (talk about comic relief) that i have had on my shelves for like 3 years...Just collecting dust. Double Pathetic i know.
I figure if i alternate the jog and evening work out sessions I should be able to see some sort of progress in the near or not so near future. My motivation being Honey'z bday is next month and we are going away to a city in which i refuse to be seen looking like a hot mess. And not to mention, my sons 1st b'day is coming, our 1 year anniversary is steadily approaching, our 1st Thanksgiving and Christmas as husband and wife is like around the corner. And all those events means pictures which will last a lifetime.

Pray for me.

I promise to blog more often if you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment