Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Where in the World

For our honeymoon The Huzz and I went to beautiful Cabo San Lucus, Mexico. We stayed at the wonderfully luxurious Cabo Azul Resort which recently made the Conde Nast Traveler: Hot List Hotel 2008.

Although we had an amazing time, since getting back all we have been able to talk about is where were we will be going for our anniversaries over the lifetime of our marriage. We want to visit some really exotic places and for us it's not a real vacation unless there is a beach.

Here are my top three:

The Seychelles Islands

The Republic of Seychelles is comprised of 115 islands occupying an area in the western Indian Ocean. We would love to stay at the Banyan Tree Resort because the villas and views are to die for!





all photos courtesy of www.banyantree.com

Another option is

Mayakoba, Mexico

Mayakoba is situated on the southeastern shore of Mexico's Yucatan peninsula. We would love to stay at the Rosewood Mayakoba Resort.This one actually made our initial honeymoon list. But it turned out to be a liiiiiiittle out of our reach budget wise.




all photos courtesy of www.rosewoodmayakoba.com

And last but certainly not least,

Crete, Greece

I have had a love affair going on with Greece ever since I was a little girl. My grandmother lives in London and one summer when visiting my mom took us to Greece for a few days. I don't remember much but I definitely remember the blue water and blue skies that never seemed to end. If I were to go back as an adult Huzz and I would like to stay at The Blue Palace Resort and Spa at Elounda.





all photos courtesy of www.bluepalace.gr

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, it is not a vacation unless there is a beach around. I always wonder about the people who come to NY during the winter. To me a vacation is a time where u should be able to where the least amount of clothing.

    BTW, I would love to go to Greece. That hotel looks so FAB.

    If i don't find a hubby type in the next yr. You will have to find one for me.... I know you have great taste, since your husbaand is such a great guy.

    ReplyDelete