Saturday, December 20, 2008

So Many Dresses... So Little Time!

I've been invited to a wedding! Isn’t this the greatest high for me, the confirmed wedding junkie! It’s next month right after new years. And that means DRESS SHOPPING!

At first I was thinking RED
Max & Cleo
David Meister
Calvin Klein
Eliza J


Then I saw these and they totally changed my mind:

JS Collections
Ruby Rox
But then i found her, and promptly pulled out my charge card:

BCBGMAXAZRIA



Okay i have to be perfectly honest, my friend Angie found this dress first 2 months ago when she was shopping for a dress for my wedding. Buuutttt, since she didn't buy it I've now claimed it for my own. All's fair in love and dress shopping!

And I might still get my red fix with these:


Nina
What's another accent color for black and white? Something unexpected...

All Dress Photos Courtesy of www.nordstrom.com.

Shoe Photo courtesy of www.endless.com

1 comment:

  1. Those little dresses are fantastic... I like last black and white combination dress!! Nordstrom is good source of dresses!!

    ReplyDelete